Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Darlings~



This post i'll dedicate to my BFF Sarah Nadia Ahmad n Norhidayah Md. Yusof
Dear Sarah n Dayah,

Thank you so much 4 all this while..
Thanx for being my sweet and charming friends..
U always with me when i'm in need..
Thank God because He sent both of u to be my "angel"
We shared lot of things together through out this six memorable years..
You are so concern..
I won't trade anything to replace both of u in my life..
You are so precious..
It can't be described with words..
But when we have to say goodbye I felt so dishearten..
It's like i was losing something so important in my life
Even though we still can contact..
But it won't be the same like before..
We cannot do things we love together:-

* Eat Pecal Lele
*Chairtalk a.k.a Pillowtalk
*Hanging out together
*Karaoke
*Watch movies
*Lepak2
* Korea-ing (haha)
* Kata mengata di Facebook
*Jalan2 di UKM
*Join program
*Laugh n Cry together

I love both of u so much..
Nobody can replace you..
All your love i'd received from both of you make me so grateful to Him
At least i can forget the bitterness in my life when i'm with you..
Thank you..
Thank you..
Thank you..
For always being with me..
I've found my true friends,,
Like I said before, it can't be described by words how grateful I am to have both of you as my bestfriends..

Take Care..
Please..
Please..
Please..
Keep in touch..
I don't want to lose both of u in my life..


Hugs n Kisses,
~iLi HaNaNi~

6 comments:

Norhidayah Md Yusof said...

Words can't described how much i love both of you.maybe i'm not the kind who zahirkan the love thru words but it is more to the action...thank you so much for this friendship or should i say this sisterhood relationship..love you guys till the end of my life<3

oscar said...

testing2

oscar said...

ili..tq so much 4 all the moments we've gone through 2gether..no words can describe how much i love u n dayah..i really hope we can create more memorable moments together in the future..we are bestfren forever! i love u & dayah so much :)

Norhidayah Md Yusof said...

kalo ade ape2 gtau ye...aku sokmo ade kat malaysia:D

sar:ayat kite nk same...cop pakwe ensem haha!

paling aku suke part yg kite ade wave pemikiran yg same..pelik tp benar sungguh hehehe

oscar said...

dayah:haha..kat blog ni xde button like ke?hee
ili: ade ape2 betau kami..we are always with u dear..no matter wut

Lilo_ToMaTo said...

tenkiu..tenkiu..tenkiu..rasa mcm nak dok dekat2 ja dengan ampa..so kita leh spend time sll..jom dok serumah! hahaha~