Saturday, April 23, 2011

Who next??your mother..Who next?? your mother...

When I look around i can see many things;
basically about life of course, people around me, job that I want, man, marriage, being a mum..
BEING A MUM??
It sounds funny at first when the thought came across my mind..
But we will become one when the time comes..
I always asked myself, "Am I ready??"
At the age of 24 it is not something weird if you think that way.. (I guess..haha)
I don't know about others..but for me it something that I need to think..
It is not the question whether you are ready or not to become a "MUM, MAMA, IBU, UMI" or whatever names you want to call it"
Once you've become a mother then you have to prepare yourself..
Whether you are ready or not..you must be ready!
I think I am ready!! Hahaha...
The main thing I need to do before settling down is find a job
Then my mama will give permission to marry or be married.. (peace mama!hehe~)
I'm talking *crab* again..
I giggled when this thought came across my mind..
I do realized that I am still young and should chase my dreams
But I can't help it because everybody wants to get married right?..( don't lie..don't lie..hehehe)
So, I am one of them..

"Ili, Stop it! you've had enough mumbling and nagging on ur blog!"

Ok2..back on track..err..about being a mum..yah, right!
I'm salute my sisters because they can be a good mother
When ups and downs come into their life..
Thus, this thing popped out into my mind..
Because I'm kinda scared to be a mum because I'm hot tempered (yaa..I've revealed my bad side of mine to the whole world..

*Like people care about you* huh? shut up you little evil mind!
Hehehe..

That's why I became a "weirdo" in such an early beautiful Sunday morning..
Since my niece keep on crying..
Poor her..My sister don't know what she wants because she don't stop crying..
Now, she's already asleep soundly and maybe in dreamland already because I can hear snoring out loud! (from mother or daughter or it was my sister Nurhani Idayu??) hehehe..
So, It can't be considered as "sleep soundly"..


Oooppss! Ok..actually when i post this I can't sleep so here I am..talking *crab* again..ehek! Sorry blog dearie..Got to go..I wanna play Cityville on FB! Hoyeahhh! you really made my day CV when i have situation like this~ Can't sleep but I want to..

Enuff said~ ADIOS!

1 comment:

ayu.kh said...

sy tk mengeghohh! hahaha