Sunday, April 10, 2011

Superman



I can say that he's my Life Saver
He's one of the most important person in my life
Also a bestfriend..
But i don't know what is the exact feelings for him..
God, please don't make him suffer because of me..
I'm not intended to toy him around..
not even a slight intention to do like that to him..
I just need some time to think about what am i suppose to do with my life first..
Get a job, build my career then I can think about Man n Love..
Mr. A, i'm not a player like you always said..it's just it isn't a right time to think about LOVE and MARRIAGE at the moment..
My mum once said that if you are for me and we meant to be together then you will always for me..
Please don't think too much about this..
You just hurt yourself..
I don't want you to be hurt because of me..
I'm so sorry..
But above all..
You always be my life saver, a SUPERMAN..
That one i can be certain..


Thank you Mr. Superman

"Azli bin Abdul Aziz"



"Thanks Mr. Go0gle"


So do you have your own superman? I bet u also have one..

1 comment:

oscar said...

am always pray for both of u..u r so lucky ili to have him in ur life..im hepi for u.. :) im jus hope i will find a man like him..who will always wit me, no matter wut, n protect our relationship till the end of our life....